Mission and vision
The Fundación Neotrópica promotes social dialogue and self-management for conservation and the fair and equitable sharing of benefits generated by natural resources. Find here the rationale behind Neotrópica Foundation. Vision, mission and values boosters.
The Fundación Neotrópica is a nonprofit Costa Rican organisation (NGO), dedicated since 1985 to promote activities that affect the economic and environmental assessment of natural resources and the fair and equitable sharing of environmental goods and services.
A Neotropical region where development is based on the valuation and the fair and equitable sharing of the benefits of conservation and sustainable development.
The Fundación Neotrópica promotes social dialogue and self-management for conservation and the fair and equitable sharing of benefits generated by natural resources.
- Solidarity: It implies that our attitudes and actions are permanent toward the good of all forms of life.
- Tolerance: Listening, evaluate and discern with respect and fundament to everyone opinions.
- Equity: Watch and act aiming to achieve that the ideas, opportunities, services and benefits are accessible to all.
- Constructive: Always take positions that contribute, add and enrich reality.
- Partnership: The institutional construction is based on tangible attitudes of good relations and mutual aid.
- Perseverance: It involves constant effort to achieve institutional objectives, assuming a constant, critical and thoughtful attitude.
- Visionary: It implies that our ideas and actions targets medium and long term goals.
- Innovation: institutional commitment to consider new ways of doing things or ways that add real value to what is already done.
Source: Strategic Plan 2011-2015”